Membership of the Irish Association
- Contributes to the funding of the wider work and mission of the Irish Association
- Gives you voting rights for the election of officers
- Gives you first chance to hear about and priority booking at Irish Association events
To become a member of the Irish Association:
- Download the Membership Registration Form
- Open the PDF with Abobe Acrobat (not a web browser)
- Complete the Membership Registration Form
- Click the Submit Button (this sends an email with the information)
- Complete the Payment using one of the methods listed below
(for new and existing members) can be paid by cheque sent to the Treasurer or via online.
16 Upper Beechwood Avenue, Ranelagh, Dublin 6, Ireland
111 Haypark Avenue, Belfast, BT7 3FF, Northern Ireland
quoting Irish Association for Cultural, Economic and Social Relations
Branch Code: 93-13-65
Account Number: 44068059
IBAN: IE79 AIBK 9313 6544 0680 59
Branch Code: 95-01-21
IBAN: GB15 DABA 9501 3311 12 IRISH ASSOC CULTURAL ECONOMIC & SOCIAL RELATIONS
Bank Standing Order
This is submitted by the payee to their own bank branch office (online or in-person).
It is essential in both cases to include the banking details of the Irish Association, as well as full details of the name and address of the new or existing member.